Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sheik Munir Heals Jinn-Possessed Girl

Saudi Koranic Healer Sheik Munir Relates Healing of Jinn-Possessed Girl, by Removing Large Quantities of Cloth out of Her Body



Munir 'Arab: By the way, my friend, I can show it to you. I have it with me. If I showed it to all the doctors in the world, and told them that that had come out of the womb, or the vagina, of an ordinary, married woman, they would never believe it - let alone when it came out of a girl who is a virgin, at the blossoming age of 13 or 14. When such a thing comes out of her, it is considered unnatural, of course. This is something that cannot happen in a human body. Yet it did happen.
+
Interviewer: The piece of cloth you are holding does not resemble the one in the report. Is it a different one?
+
Munir 'Arab: There are lots of them, my dear brother. Here, look...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  DO NOT SUBMIT    Canadian Women's Army Corps.